Saturday, March 20, 2010

Well Written


I think that it's interesting that Luke wrote about 27% of the New Testament himself in the Gospel of Luke and the book of Acts. And even in the text we read for today we hear that the intent of Luke is to somehow, in an organized fashion, express the events that surrounded the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. We certainly are the beneficiaries of his need to capture the events of the day!

Have you ever wondered what you are contributing in the world just now that will make a wonderful, lasting impact? I do...I want very much to leave the world a better place for my being in it. So if I care for someone who is in great need and it helps them survive through a really challenging time...I've done a good thing and it will effect the world for the better. And if I've written a blog that seems really simple but someone who needs a word of encouragement reads it and is lifted up...then I've done a good thing.

What about you? What "Lukan" act have you done that will make this world a better place?

No comments:

Post a Comment